Welcome to Hyper Bio Games Inc.! At our company (which is just my sister and I . . . ) we are excited about teaching science in ways that will enthuse kids and adults as well as raising support for education all around the world.
All the proceeds from Hyper Bio Games for the next five months will go to support the Agape Academy which is affiliated with Agape House New Testament Church located in Accra, Ghana. Hyper Helixes can be purchased on my Etsy shop. Currently, The Agape House has one building for the children's home and school. My goal is to raise $15,000 (which is equivalent to selling about 5,000 games) to support their project of building a separate building for their school. This project is personally import to me because on my 13th birthday, much to my delight, my mom's friend sponsored a child for me at Agape Children's Home. For years I received letters from a little boy telling me how much he appreciated me and all I was doing, even though I wasn't doing that much. Now In a reverse kind of way, I would like to give back to the sweetest lady who sponsored the child in my name by helping Agape build their school.
No matter if where you went to school or if you are a first grader, teacher, homeschooler, or grandparent I would love to give you more information on Hyper Helixes and other upcoming projects. I also enjoy coming to speak to classes or groups of any size. Simply send an e-mail to hyperbiogames@gmail.com and put "come visit us" in the subject line and as soon as possible I'll meet you with a PowerPoint, interactive activities, and enthusiasm for science and philanthropy.
P.S. I have always wanted to be the entertainment at a birthday party. If your son or daughter's special day is coming up soon and you are looking for unique entertainment, keep my life long wish in mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment